Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Podcasting

I listened to Larrica Smith and Theola Hine's podcasts. Their podcasts was about what facebook is and it's usefulness in education. In my opinion they did a pretty good job especially being that it was their first time doing a podcast without practice. There were a couple of pauses, but they were very clear and thourough and the message was communicated very well. I think that practice could eliminate the pauses that occured while they were doing the podcast.

I also listened to Allison Midgette and Shaundretta Bethel's podcast on facebook's test, and how educators feel about facebook in class. I think that preparation and practice will be something that I will really try and focus on with my podcast. Also something that might help would be choosing your group instead of being placed in a group. I think that both of the podcast that I listened to were overall pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment