Wednesday, April 29, 2009

EDM Class Experience

Google Documents The only that I had ever even used google for was to search for things. I did not even know that google documents existed, and certainly not all of the other other things along with it. I am glad that I learned these things, and I will probably use them in the future.

Blogging As I stated in a prior blog I had heard of blogging, but I really did not know what it was. I really liked the blogging topics that we had I learned a lot and it also made me think.

Presentations I had fun doing my presentation and it was also pretty neat learning about my classmates and their interest. That was definitely an aspect of google that I had no idea about.

ALEX I think that this a really good program for teachers and students and I will support it in any way that I can.

Podcast This is definitely something that I had seen, but did not understand. Not only did I have the chance to listen to them, but actually doing one was pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment