Wednesday, April 29, 2009

EDM Podcasts

I think that the podcast that I participated in went fairly well. The part that I could have elaborated on as Dr. Strange pointed would have made it better. Overall I think that we did a good job our third member was not present, and I think that had he been there to share some of his experiences,and knowledge of you tube could have helped it to go better as well.

One of the podcast that I listened to was good as far as information, but not very well executed as a team. I think that might have been from lack of preparation. As far as the subject matter the point was well clarified.

In the other podcast that I listened to a person or two seemed a little nervous. I think this may have helped with the podcast not being dominated by two people in the group. It was done very well besides that problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment